Location: Columbia/Ellicott City, MD
Employment Type: Part Time
- Maintains a Guest focus while performing duties
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality guests' experience
- Welcome and greet guests within one minute.
- Make all our guests feel special and let them know you're there to personally take care of them
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make specific beverage, appetizer, entrée, and dessert recommendations you genuinely feel your guestswill enjoy
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system before taking item tothe table.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter
- Pre-bus tables between each course.
- Perform side work during each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Maintain clean and stocked service and dinning areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Provide proactive beverage refills
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, and process through the POS system.
- Return change to the guest quickly.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers before they ask.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Notify manager-on-duty any time a guest is not 100% satisfied with their experience.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page