- COLUMBIA/ELLICOTT CITY, MD, USA
- Part Time
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Prepare and package individual place settings.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep and scrub floors.
- Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Set up banquet tables.
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing.
- Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
- The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.
- Must be able speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
The Alehouse Columbia https://thealehousecolumbia.applicantpro.com
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!